Internal Sales for ClearCorrect & Customer Service Job at Straumann Group – in Mpumalanga
We are Straumann.
Straumann Group South Africa is a subsidiary of Straumann Holding AG, Switzerland.
The Straumann Group is a powerful mix of great brands. Side by side we research, develop, produce and deliver dental implants, prosthetic components, biomaterials, instruments and aligner solutions for use in the areas of tooth preservation, tooth correction, regeneration, restoration and dentures. With our pioneering innovations, we are constantly redefining the limits of what is feasible.
- Acquiring and identifying new customers as well as maintaining and expanding existing customer relationships in the field of orthodontics
- Development of prospects
- Implementation of individually tailored and targeted training courses for processes and the handling of the systems for interested parties and customers
- Familiarize new customers with the process of submitting cases (activation)
- Follow up with clients who have sent cases (new, delayed or stopped cases) to develop their case numbers
- Building long-term customer relationships
- Cooperation and support of the sales force and product management
- General administration with various orthodontic stakeholders
- Receiving all products from International suppliers for Ortho & Digital business units (ClearCorrect, CARES, Createch)
- Other administrative tasks in the Straumann Digital product portfolio:
- Manage digital contracts and invoicing
- Manage all digital consumable orders
- Backoffice support to Digital 1st level support employee in South Africa
Tasks can be adjusted as the company expands in the future.
- Customer support with application problems
- Close coordination with the manufacturer
- Support and close cooperation with the field service and the project team
- Close co-work relationship with the other Customer service team in daily tasks
- Background in the dental/orthodontic industry.
- Based or willing to move to Somerset West/surrounds
- Good IT skills
- Good English (written and verbal)
- Communicative, committed, flexible and independent
- Customer, service and sales orientated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to present complex issues in a simple manner
- Ability to work in a team
- Service orientation
- Enjoyment of communication
What can you expect from us?
An agile and ambitious environment: We are #ChangeMakers.
Open, friendly colleagues who #collaborate and #support each other: We are #Players+Learners.
The #freedom to #create and #engage: You can leave your #FootprintInDentistry.
An employer who invests in our #inspiring corporate #culture.
The #opportunity to develop yourself as a person and in your #career. We #grow.
#Attractive workplaces at great locations – We are a #GlobalPlayer.
A good salary and many other cool #benefits (depending on location).
To work for the No. 1 in #Dentistry and one of the leading #MedTech companies.
and many other things more!
What do people say about us as an employer?
See reviews on Indeed – Glassdoor
Stay tuned and connect with us!
@straumannjobs at LinkedIn – Xing – Twitter – Instagram – Pinterest – Quora
Please understand that we do not need external support by recruiting agencies and consultants to fill this vacancy. Thank you for respecting this.
Company: Straumann Group –
Company Location: Mpumalanga