Packing Coordinator (Zero hour) Job at MSS Group in Trostre
Position: Packing Operative
Salary: £10.49 P.H.
Start Date: ASAP
Hours per week: Zero Hour
We have a fantastic opportunity available, for an experienced Packing Operative to join our dynamic team here at MSSGroup. We want your passion and enthusiasm, to help deliver a first-class service.
The MSS Group are seeking a reliable individual, who can provide general packing duties and maintain our customer focused approach. which may involve a variety of responsibilities including but not limited to packing coils, in line with client protocols.
· Would you thrive in a friendly working atmosphere?
· Would you also find benefit in the flexibility of working on other sites if required?
· Pack coils to an acceptable quality standard whilst adhering to Safe Operating Procedures.
· Meet daily packing targets. If targets can’t be met record the reasons why.
· To monitor stock levels of packing materials required to fulfil packing role.
· Report any issues in Tata machinery/equipment to Tata leaders at earliest opportunity.
· Regular communication with MSS Packing Coordinator/ Contracts Manager.
· Regular communication with client to ascertain any job specific needs.
· Maintain all required documentation to a good standard.
· Housekeeping to be maintained to an acceptable 5S and hygiene standard.
· Understand guidelines set out in the MSS Group Company Handbook.
· Provide initial and/or on-going training to all new starters within Packing.
· Communicate any hazards or non-compliance, recording details and actions by you to remedy.
· Accurate completion of packing documentation or software system.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and would like further information, then please email a recent copy of your CV; quoting the reference code POT-001 to:
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not received any response within 4 weeks, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
We create and maintain clean, safe and secure environments
Reference ID: POT-001
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £10.49 per hour
Company: MSS Group
Company Location: Trostre