Project Manager Job at Lionbridge Technologies in Berlin
Project Manager (m/f/d)
(limited for 6- 12 months with the option of extension)
CLS 4-Text GmbH is a subsidiary of Lionbridge, the world’s largest provider of localization and translation services. We offer our customers high-quality translations and an efficient all-round service. Our customers include large German and international companies from various industries.
We offer you a varied and exciting job in a dedicated international team. In addition to many nice colleagues and full fruit baskets, we stand for a corporate culture in which everyone has the chance to contribute their ideas.
- You will be responsible for the entire translation process, from planning and monitoring through to controlling all project resources in terms of time and cost, as well as quality control.
- You will be the main contact person for customers, internal teams and freelancers.
- You will review and process customer enquiries and prepare quotations.
- They take over the technical data preparation and post-processing of the translations.
- They recognize the needs of your customers, offer them suitable solutions, maintain continuous cooperation and create a high level of customer satisfaction.
- You will support the development, implementation and maintenance of tools and processes.
- You have successfully completed your studies, preferably in foreign languages or translation.
- You have several years of professional experience as a project or translation manager.
- You are customer-oriented, have your time management under control, find the right solution for every problem and enjoy working in a team.
- You have good knowledge of all CAT tools available on the market, in particular Across and SDL Trados Studio.
- Excellent German and very good written and spoken English ( B2 level) skills are a matter of course for you.
- Good PC skills as well as a good command of MS Office and experience with XML and CMS round off your profile.
We look forward to receiving your informative application, preferably in English, with your possible starting date and salary expectations, to [email protected]
If you have any questions, please contact Annette Chemnitz, Human Resources Manager, +49 30 2191 60518.
Company: Lionbridge Technologies
Company Location: Berlin