RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT Jobs in Tampa at ACF, Inc
Title: RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
Company: ACF, Inc
Full Job Description
The receptionist/administrative support is responsible for providing general clerical/administrative support for the corporate office, performs routine clerical, and administrative work in answering telephones, greeting the public, providing customer assistance, data processing, and record-keeping. All administrative responsibilities will be coordinated through and performed under the direction of the Company Controller.
Essential Job Functions
– Professionally administer all incoming calls and ensure they are redirected to the appropriate recipient
– Greet and direct visitors in a professional, friendly manner
– Provide callers with information such as company address, directions, fax numbers, company websites, etc
– Mail out invoices (daily), mail statements (monthly)
– Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
– Prepare interoffice correspondence for mailing on a routine basis, company express mail and regular
correspondence for mailing and run postage
– Send out inter office (Mon-Wed-Fri) via UPS
– Order office supplies via Staples and/or Office Depot (weekly) Order, receive, stock and distribute all office supplies, including janitorial, photocopier, and other general supplies. Maintain paper products for both buildings (LEXON)
– Assist marketing department as needed with time sensitive mailouts; stuffing envelopes or running postage.
– Maintain front office appearance (put out flag, keep carpets cleaned, cups stocked in water dispenser etc.)
– Restock kitchen supplies and maintain certain stock levels of coffee items.
– Acquire latest sales tax exemption certificates. Index sales tax exemption and update location fields in business system accordingly.
– Assist with customer credit application process
– Run errands (as needed)
Additional Job Functions
– Assist with special clerical projects.
– Other administration department duties as assigned
Experience and Skills
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities(including physical and work environment)
– Skilled in the areas of interpersonal communication, organization, accuracy, and professional verbal and written
– Must be able to maintain and protect the confidentiality of information and situations
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet Explorer as well as the
ability to learn the Company’s business operating system
– Ability to apply teamwork principles when working with Company personnel
– Work environment requires exposure to computer screen, typing/mouse usage, and extended periods of sedentary work.
– Ability to lift materials up to 10 pounds
– Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Minimum Job Qualifications(education, work experience, licenses/certifications)
– High school diploma or equivalent (GED) and 1 year of related work experience or training, or an equivalent combination
of education and experience.
– Reliable Transportation