Revenue Analyst Job at Hyatt
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DUB003435
• You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International’s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
• The Revenue Analyst is responsible to assist the Revenue Manager in planning, organizing and monitoring all technical accounting aspects of hotel’s revenue streams.
• This role will regularly interface with the sales, operations and marketing organizations.
• Ideally with a certificate or diploma in Revenue management or Hospitality/Tourism management.
• Minimum 2 years work experience in a supervisory/ management position in a similar department.
• Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.