SNT Transport Co-ordinator Job at Brent Couriers Ltd in London NW9
We are looking for a Full Time Transport Co-ordinator.
Brent Couriers Ltd is currently recruiting for a SNT – Transport Operational Co-ordinator to join our expanding team. The post holder will report to the Operations Manager.
Are you interested in promoting the well-being of children and young people with special educational needs? Do you have a good telephone manner and an eye for detail? If so, this could be the job for you.
To lead and coordinate all activities relating to home to school travel for children and young people and vulnerable adults with special educational needs and disabilities for whom the Brent Couriers Ltd is responsible.
The appointed candidate will manage the safe and efficient transportation of children and adults with special education and social needs, to and from school or designated centres, to their home addresses. Your main objective will be to provide a safe, efficient, reliable and cost effective service quality.
The successful candidate will act as the first point of contact for customers, parents, schools, suppliers and other professionals, to ensure customer satisfaction through efficient customer liaison and improvements in service quality.
This role entails shift work, which could start as early as 07:00am or could end at 6:30pm.
To be successful in this role you would need to have the below skills & experience:
- Knowledge of relevant Health, Safety and Welfare Legislation and approved Codes of Practices.
- Proven experience of working in similar environment and knowledge of passenger transport.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and to take the initiative in solving work related problems.
- Must have a clear understanding of the diverse nature of the job and communities and the implications for services delivered to residents and service users.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Experience of working in a similar environment at a supervisory level or above
- You should have a positive approach to dealing with the public and be committed to equal opportunities and to customer service.
- You will be required to perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties (answer phones, complete administrative duties, filing, scanning, photocopying and supportive the Operations Manager and other staff members.
- Good, clear, polite and professional telephone manner.
- Any other ad-hoc activities as and when required.
We particularly welcome female applicants, those from the BAME community and disabled applicants, as they are under-represented within Brent Couriers Ltd at this level. Appointment will always, however be made on merit.
You should have a positive approach to dealing with the public and be committed to equal opportunities and to customer service.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,720.00 /year
- office: 1 year (Preferred)
Company: Brent Couriers Ltd
Company Location: London NW9