Student Experience Officer Job at Swinburne University of Technology – in Melbourne VIC
In this role, your day will be varied; you’ll get to:
- Facilitate social club activities i.e. record keeping, compliance, reporting etc.
- Build meaningful relationships with student leaders from diverse backgrounds and interests
- Provide mentorship to our student leaders in navigating policy and procedure
- Work on a variety of projects = from service improvement, to club activities that enhance the student experience
- Maintain broad stakeholder relationships internal and external to Swinburne
In return for your experience and enthusiasm, you will be part of a highly collaborative team that love coming to work every day, and will constantly challenge you to achieve things you thought you couldn’t.
This role is anticipated to be working from home full time initially, and is otherwise based across our Melbourne campuses (Hawthorn, Croydon, and Wantirna).
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Experience working on enhancement projects
- Mentored people from diverse backgrounds
- Mastery of juggling challenging priorities
- Ability to see the big picture and translate it to your work and targets
- A methodical and organised in your approach to your work
- A passion for customer/student experience
A full list of the selection criteria is available within the position description
How to apply
To view the position description or to start an application click on ‘apply’ at the bottom of this page and submit the following:
- Resume (max 4 pages)
- Cover letter detailing the following (1-2 pages)
- Project Management techniques or methodologies you use regularly
- Mentorship experience and positive outcomes
- Finding solutions to improve the customer experience
A full response to formal Key Selection Criteria on the Position Description is not required. Please upload a duplication of your Cover Letter to the Key Selection Criteria box instead
Please do not email or send paper applications, all applications must be submitted online.
About Swinburne Student Life
Swinburne Student Life runs services and activities to support and engage students at Swinburne during their studies. To find out more about us, check out ‘Razor the Razorback’ on Facebook or Instagram, and the Swinburne Student Life portal.
For further information about the position, please contact Regan Longfield, Team Leader, Clubs & Sport on 9214 5445 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please contact the Recruitment team on email@example.com
Should you require further support for an interview due to special needs or consideration, please contact our Diversity Consultant, Dr. Walter Robles, on firstname.lastname@example.org. For support or queries related to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment, please contact DeadlyCareers@swin.edu.au.
Applications close at: 11:59 p.m., Sunday 26th September 2021
Company: Swinburne University of Technology –
Company Location: Melbourne VIC