Supply Chain Assistant Manager Jobs in Wahiawā, HI at Wahiawa General Hospital
Title: Supply Chain Assistant Manager
Company: Wahiawa General Hospital
Location: Wahiawā, HI
General Purpose:The Asst. Supply Chain Manager assists
all ongoing activities related to the development, implementation,
maintenance of, and adherence to the organization’s policies and
procedures covering the activities of the Supply Chain.
1. Provides development guidance and assists in the
identification, implementation, and maintenance of Supply Chain
2. Assists in safeguarding assets and assures accurate and
timely record of all transactions by implementing Disciplines of
price control, contract management and inventory across all
3. Assists Manager in improving productivity, quality, and
efficiency of operations.
4. Assists Manager in training and education staff.
5. Assists Manager in reporting i.e. Month end, contract
compliance, usage reporting.
6. Maintains relationships with outside parties, (i.e. vendors,
sales reps.) ensuring adherence to rules and regulations, including
conflict of interest.
7. Manages ado reporting as needed.
8. Assists in annual budget preparation and monthly actual
budget variance analysis.
9. Assists Manager in department time reporting.
10. Assists in managing productivity.
11. Ensures orders are placed accurately and timely in
accordance with organizations rules and regulations.
12. Assists in setting Department Priorities
13. Assists in documenting processes and procedures for
department and inter-department actions.
Maintains confidentiality and safeguards Organization’s assets
Complies with hospital and departmental policies and
Attends and participates in meetings, as required, and is
responsible for all information communicated at meetings.
Attends all hospital mandatory in services as scheduled.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
1. Ability to write legibly, read, speak, understand and
communicate in English sufficiently to perform job duties.
2. Basic mathematical skills.
3. Ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality.
1. Undergraduate degree
2. Knowledge and experience in hospital Supply Chain
3. Demonstrated organization, facilitation, communication, and
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in hospital setting or similar
setting and with demonstrated increase in responsibilities.
Knowledge and experience in non-profit health care supply
chain- Hawaii experience preferred.
Use of other general office equipment including dictation
equipment for extended periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time
supply chain in hospital setting: 5 years (Required)
progressive Supply Chain: 1 year (Preferred)